Our congregation remains vibrant despite Covid.
- The religious school is rehearsing for the Purim Spiel which we will have together along with Adath Shalom religious school.
- The next date for Torah Study with Rabbi Miller is March 5.
- There’s always Rabbi Miller’s new Lunch and Learn on February 17 and February 24th.
- Book Club meets Tuesday, February 22nd.
- We received our first application for an Interim Rabbi.
- On Tuesday March 15 at 4:30 PM, the Robert Marlin Holocaust Education Fund is sponsoring a virtual tour of the Anne Frank Museum in Amsterdam. For more information, contact Heather Schweizer.
- Education Committee is running another Mishloach Manot fundraiser.
- Friday February 25, at 7:30 PM, Dr. Ken Kline will give a talk about The Rabbi Who Lived in a Cave for 30 Years, in person at the Federation building as well as on Zoom. Our choir will be singing at that service. Everyone in attendance must be vaccinated and masked for this Shabbat.